WhatUp and Welcome back to another episode of Mojo Mondays.
Today we’re talking avoiding burnout and stress. I’m bringing John Lee Dumas from Entrepreneurs on Fire back in and we’re going to hear what he has to say about avoiding burnout.
REMEMBER this is the podcast to fire you up for the work week because there’s No case of the Monday’s here!
Start with why: To Inspire and Motivate others to do the things they never believed they could do.
Before we dive in let’s do a recap of what we’ve covered so far.
Month 1: Goal-Setting
Month 2: Taking Action (VA tips)
Month 3: Consistency
REMEMBER if you write down your goals and read ‘em daily there’s no reason why you can’t achieve them!
Topic of the day: Avoiding Burnout and Minimizing Stress
“It’s not about how hard you can hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward” – Rocky movie
- Not motivated
- Just want to sit around and watch movies all day in a dark room
- NEED TO REMEMBER YOUR WHY to get back up
- Same thing with stress, it’s easy to lose motivation
- Little tricks like meditation
- Transcendental Meditation – twice daily for 20 mins
- Go on a run, workout, SWIM
- Enjoy what you do
- Why waste time doing things you don’t love to do
- Getting back on track
- Celebrating WINS – teaser for next week