G-Startup Worldwide is a global startup competition held around the world to find the most innovative, early stage startups, invest $1,000,000 in them, support them with a global network and enable them to change the world. This might sound familiar because we had Ryan Baird from G-Startup on Podcast 39.
On September 14th, 2017 our very own SwagSam attended the live Pitch Fest held in Santa Clara, CA. Ten startups were selected out of over 1,000 companies to attend this exclusive event to pitch to investors in Silicon Valley.
In this Podcast you’ll hear from the following Startups:
- 3 MIN MARK ZenSports – Find and connect with friends and others to play sports
- 10 MIN MARK EvaBot – Technology driven, gifting automation platform
- 18 MIN MARK Sibi – The World’s First AI-Driven Apparel Marketplace
- 26 MIN MARK OhmniLabs – Building the robotics economy of the future
- 30 MIN MARK Conversation.one – Conversation-as-a-Service empowering machines to speak fluently with humans
- 36 MIN MARK Spiraloid Workshop – Rebooting cross media entertainment
- 42 MIN MARK Edwin.ai – AI-powered English tutor service delivered by bots and humans
MORE ABOUT ALL THE STARTUPS IN ATTENDANCE…
We’re thrilled to announce our Top 10 of G-Startup Worldwide Silicon Valley 2017:
Babierge – Global baby gear rental service and marketplace
Cleo – Video intelligence platform providing real time monitoring of people and assets
Conversation.one – Conversation-as-a-Service empowering machines to speak fluently with humans
Edwin.ai – AI-powered English tutor service delivered by bots and humans
EvaBot – Technology driven, gifting automation platform
Flume – Intelligent leak detection & water management
LifeAssist Technologies – Data-driven collaboration for healthcare providers and support systems
OhmniLabs – Building the robotics economy of the future
Spiraloid Workshop – Rebooting cross media entertainment
ZenSports – Find and connect with friends and others to play sports
G-Startup Top 10 Silicon Valley startups will pitch some of the world’s best VC’s for a $50,000 investment and the last coveted spot in the Global Final at Cross-Border Venture Summit for an additional $250,000 investment. G-Startup Silicon Valley Winner will compete against startups chosen from thousands of applications at G-Startup Worldwide competitions held in Tel Aviv, Beijing, Jakarta, Bangalore, Sao Paulo and Seoul. Each of the Top 10 Silicon Valley startups also receives a minimum $10,000 investment.