Listen to this episode
Check out Social Media Marketing World 2019 – I’ll be there!
Here’s the highlights about our media platform/reach:
- Social Media Examiner started in 2009 and has led the way in producing high-quality, how-to use social media for your business editorial
- Our 7th annual conference Social Media Marketing World returns to San Diego, March 20-22, 2019
- Visit http://www.
socialmediaworld19.com to get the best rate on your ticket for next year!
- For a sneak peek at 2019 Sponsorships email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We created an Event Sponsorship Playbook designed to help you achieve the ideal event outcome. Events are expensive – and your brand is worth it!
- In this podcast, we explore tips on how to grow your leads and customers by attending physical events
- Looking for more events? Explore our curated Events page where we list relevant digital/social/marketing events
- Visit http://www.
- The Social Media Marketing Society helps marketers stay on the leading edge of social media – it opens again for membership in Spring 2018
- The Social Media Marketing Podcast Mike Stelzner hosts a weekly podcast filled with social media how-to, it gets 300,000+ downloads monthly
- The Social Media Marketing Talk Show is a weekly live news show simulcast on Crowdcast, Facebook Live and Periscope – also available in audio podcast format on iTunes
- The 9th Annual Social Media Marketing Industry Report is currently available for download – this informs our editorial and helps us know what marketers want to learn more about
- The 10th Annual Social Media Marketing Industry Report will publish in Mid-May (see below)
In his keynote at Social Media Marketing World, Michael Stelzner talked about the results of the 10th annual 2018 Social Media Marketing Industry Report, a survey of more than 5700+ marketers.
To give you a peek into the insights, here are the top 5 takeaways:
1. Facebook Leads. For 2 out of 3 Marketers, Facebook is their most important channel and 62% plan on increasing their organic activities.
2. Facebook. Facebook. Facebook. Marketers are using Facebook for Exposure (89%), Traffic (81%) and Organic Reach (66%).
3. Video continues to rise. The three main types of video are: On the Go (Instagram), Lean Forward (Live) and Lean Back (Long-Form). And while 77% of Marketers plan on increasing their use of video, only 35% are going Live.
Tip: go all in on longer form shows and leverage other platforms for distribution.
4. Working with Influencers = Advantage. About 39% of marketers are working with Influencers, while 61% are not.
5. The Chatbots are coming! As of 9/17, Facebook Messenger had an installed base of 1.3 Billion. Currently, only 15% of Marketers are using FB Messenger. In the next 12 months, 50% plan on using bots and 70% want to learn more.
BONUS: Diversify your marketing and lead with an omni-channel approach.
~ LinkedIn is a great place for video stories
~ Twitter may embrace Publishers as Facebook does not
~ Snap and Instagram and WhatsApp all feature Stories
You can expose your brand to the more than 250,000+ marketers who opt-in to receive this annual report with a full-page or half-page ad.
More details including pricing and ad material specifications: https://www.
A limited number of ads will be accepted. Deadline for space: Friday, April 13th
← #16: Not Making Excuses.#70: Content Magazine w/ Daniel Garcia (representing everything South Bay) →